We were just stunned when we received that letter from WSU telling us about the clinic’s donation – it was so powerful. It just opened my eyes to how much veterinarians care about their clients and patients.Jack Crossen, client of the Feline Medical Clinic in Vancouver, Washington. Read the story
When you give to the Pet Memorial Program
- We send the pet owner a personal letter of condolence recognizing the close human-animal bond.
- We invite pet owners to post a photo and story about their beloved pet.
- You help us offer the highest level of treatment to our animal patients.
- You help provide the best quality education to our veterinary students.
- Your gift helps to improve the health of all animals.
- Gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Questions about the Pet Memorial Program? Contact us email@example.com
Give a memorial
Show you care with a meaningful way to remember a companion. The Pet Memorial Program also provides a way for friends and family to express sympathy and compassion for grieving pet owners. Your gift supports veterinary education and animal care at WSU.
Post a memorial
After a memorial has been given in your pet’s name, we invite you when you are ready to submit a story, photo, or simply the pet’s name to memorialize your beloved pet. Please use the memorial code from the letter you received letting you know a memorial was given in your pet’s name.
Know someone whose pet has already been memorialized and want to give in their name?
At our clinic we love the WSU Pet Memorial Program. It is so much more meaningful to our clients who have lost a beloved pet than cards or flowers ever could be.Dr. John Winters, Beverly Hills Small Animal Hospital
To make a gift by mail:
Please make your check out to “WSUF” (Washington State University Foundation) and indicate the fund name. Send the check to:
College of Veterinary Medicine
Attn: Development Office
PO Box 647010
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-7010